- Mgoblog is starting their recruiting summaries today. I think they are going to do a little bio on each of the incoming freshmen. Nice.
- The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes turned one year old yesterday. He's walking now, and he got his first tooth in last week...
- Richard Zednik is understandably freaking out.
- Nice defense.
- Need to lose weight? Start a blog.
- Wait, you get paid to play in the Pro Bowl?
- Need a boat? Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
Also, I just got thru reading "No Country for Old Men," by Cormac McCarthy, and I was blown away. It was a fantastic (and quick) read. The ending was rather surprising. Maybe I'll write a post about it later in the week. Anyway, great book - highly recommended.